PC stick plugged into TV’s HDMI
To display PowerPoint plug the PC stick into your TV’s HDMI and install the appropriate digital signage player software. It’s the player software that enables the PC stick to display PowerPoint digital signage presentations on your TV.
Content Management Service
One of the common complaints against using PowerPoint for digital signage is the lack of a content management service (CMS) that supports PowerPoint files. Without a CMS you are reduced to updating your signage content by manually copying presentations files onto each PC/TV point. And how do you support things like signage display schedules or remote management? Without a CMS you can’t.
PowerSignage – A PowerPoint Content Management Service
The lack of a proper PowerPoint CMS was the primary reason we developed PowerSignage™. PowerSignage is a cloud-based CMS designed specifically for PowerPoint. PowerSignage provides cloud storage and supports the native PowerPoint file format: there is no need to convert PowerPoint into video or export it as a set of static image files. PowerSignage CMS makes it easy to upload, schedule and display PowerPoint digital signage presentations on you TV screen.
PowerPlayer – A PowerPoint TV Digital Signage Player
Now you know the benefits of using PowerPoint for digital signage and how to make presentations suitable for TV display. But what’s the best, simplest and most cost-effective way to display PowerPoint on your TV screen?
You should take a look at PowerPlayer™, an innovative Windows 10 PC stick that displays PowerPoint presentations on any standard TV. It’s bundled with our PowerSignage CMS, providing a complete, easy to use digital signage solution that’s ideal for small business.
PowerPlayer – Windows 10 PC Stick
With PowerPlayer you display PowerPoint on your TV in 3 simple steps:
- Create your digital signage presentation using PowerPoint
- Upload the presentation to our PowerSignage CMS
- Plug the PowerPlayer PC stick into your TV’s HDMI source input
PowerPlayer automatically downloads the PowerPoint digital signage presentation from our CMS and displays it on your TV screen. PowerPlayer is PowerPoint TV plug-and-display ready.
- Very affordable, complete digital signage solution
- Create digital signage content using PowerPoint
- Includes Windows 10 PC stick
- PowerPoint TV digital signage player
- Digital signage client software preinstalled
- Supports native PowerPoint file formats
- Cloud storage for uploading signage presentations
- Includes PowerSignage content management service (CMS)
- Display signage 24 x 7 or schedule by date, time and day of the week
- Assign signage presentations to individual TV points or groups
- Supports location- and role-based digital signage management
- Supports remote management of signage TV points
- Supports landscape or portrait signage TV display orientations
- Supports PowerPoint and live website TV display
- Fully managed CMS, no IT support headaches
- No subscriptions
And to keep operating cost down PowerPlayer uses the free PowerPoint Viewer to display signage presentations, so there is no need to purchase a PowerPoint software license for each TV point.
PowerPoint is a compelling content creation tool for digital signage. Through its flexible layout manager, wide multimedia support and page animation/transition effects you can create effective digital signage presentations with minimal effort. Add to this the wide variety of free and low-cost PowerPoint digital signage templates and you have an exceptionally powerful tool for creating professional, great looking digital signage.
Finally, we have PowerPlayer, a very affordable, complete solution for creating, managing and displaying digital signage on your TV using PowerPoint. All these features and benefits make a strong case for using PowerPoint for digital signage–especially for small business.
For more information on using PowerPoint for digital signage please download and review our PowerPoint for Digital Signage Guide. For more information on PowerPlayer please review our product brochure or visit our website at www.powerdigitalsignage.com.
Microsoft and PowerPoint are the registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. PowerSignage and PowerPlayer are trademarks of Power Media Design Pty Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright Ⓒ 2017 by Power Media Design, all rights reserved.